Storo offers the Bringme Wall, a unique way to have parcels delivered.
When you become a Storo customer, you get access to the Bringme wall. Afterwards you can pass on your access rights to a family member or friend, so that they can leave or collect a package for you.
Ideal for an online store. You can share access rights with a personal code. This works easily and efficiently. Your package remains safe and protected until you pick it up.
You will receive a notification as soon as your package is ready for collection.
New way of working
Your comfort, improving workflows and reducing the ecological footprint are very important. That is why we decided to invest in a Bringme Box. It automatically receives your deliveries, signs and notifies you via the app. We expect that from now on you have all your packages delivered in the box.
Follow the instructions below to apply our new way of working.
How does the Bringme Box work?
When you book a box at Storo, you can use the Bringme Box. Here you can have packages delivered.
When you book a box at Storo, you will receive an email with a step-by-step plan.
How do you get started?
Download the Bringme app or log in to bringme.com with your email
- Put 'Bringme' before your first name when placing an online order (at any webshop)
- Use the location of the box as the delivery address: Ringlaan 17/E, 2960 Brecht
Access to your box:
You will receive a notification in the app as soon as your package has arrived.
- Keep the QR code, which you can find on the home page of the app under 'view access code', about 20 cm from the scanner.
- Alternatively, you can use the alphanumeric code below the QR code. In that case, choose 'pick up' and enter the 8-digit code. The box will now open!
Have something picked up
Have something ready in the Bringme Box so that someone else can pick it up. This could be a fellow Bringme user or someone who is not a user.
This is how the preparation works:
- Choose 'have something picked up' from the start menu on the app.
- Search for an existing Bringme user in the search bar or: Type in the name, click on 'add' and fill in the rest of the information to add a non-user.
- Click on 'book a box'. Gain access to the reserved box by scanning the QR code on the Bringme box. You can find it by pressing the QR icon on the top right of the home screen. You can also manually enter the alphanumeric code, which you will find below the QR code.
- You select the reserved box at the Bringme Box. It will open automatically. Get your package ready and close the door. Finished!
This is how retrieval works:
- The person or service for which you have prepared something will receive an automatic notification in the app, if they do not have the app they will receive an email.
- They can pick up the item by scanning their QR code at the Bringme box.
- As soon as the recipient closes the box, you will receive a notification that the item has been picked up.